PCB-software for Linux/XFree

Antti Huovilainen ajhuovil at cc.hut.fi
Fri Nov 19 16:11:29 CET 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Clemens Mueller wrote:

> Just one question: is there any PCB-software for Linux you would
> recommend?

Eagle. You can find it from freshmeat.net

Antti

-  Scarlet crimson rosey red, I must be dead or stoned out of my head   -
-    Orange yellow tangerine, the acid queen in a psychedelic scene     -
- Ochre chestnut chocolate brown, I'm upside down on a cosmic eiderdown -
-              Ivory milky chalky white, the stars ignite               -
-              I vanish in the light that burns so bright               -
-                         - Arjen Anthony Lucassen                      -