PIC programming

Bill Layer blayer at uswest.net
Fri Nov 19 15:08:34 CET 1999

Hello,

Not sure if anyone here is interested, but I built Michael Covington's
NOPPP PIC programmer two days ago, and it is a neat treat. The whole unit
was built from spare parts and works like a charm (with his free software!)

http://www.mindspring.com/~covington/noppp/

This link has everything you need to get going. If you want to use an old
8088 DOS machine to run this, that works fine (it's what I'm doing). I've
also got a FREEWARE editor and PIC assembler for DOS 3.x if you need it.

|      "The" Bill Layer - Frogtown, Minnesota. U.S.A.      |
| Vacuum tubes, Analog, Motorcycles and Other Alternatives |