possible tempco with KTY81

Rene Schmitz uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
Fri Nov 19 12:37:20 CET 1999

Hi Ian, Martin and Everyone!

Ian, you're right. Now I see it, too! To get a measure for compensation I
would have to calculate the error of the uncompensated case and compare it
to the partly compensated case. Like you did here.

>I may not have understood how you did your calculations, as I can't get
>col 4 from cols 2 and 3.

I did it as I said: ((R2(T)-R1(T))/2340)*100
There may be roundoff errors, since it was calculated to more significant
digits initially, the values for R1 were rounded afterwards. If you want to
recalculate: R1(T)= (2340ohms/298.15K) * T, R2 derived from the datasheet.
A possible confusing thing is that the "," is the decimal point in Germany!
So 1.712,13 is 1712.13

Bye
 René

opinionsexpressedher   | uzs159 at uni-bonn.de