EML slider caps/exploring possible source

mike(digiboy) digiboy at erols.com
Fri Nov 19 02:13:14 CET 1999

>Saw this ad on Sonic State. Hope theyre not too expensive:
>CUSTOM MADE COSMETIC SYNTH PARTS
>ARE YOU MISSING SLIDER CAPS,KNOBS,PUSH/BUTTON CAPS ETC.. ON YOUR FAVORITE
>SYNTH OR DRUM MACHINE? WE MAKE REPLICAS AT: ( P R O T O N O B ) E-MAIL US
>WITH YOUR NEEDS AND QUESTIONS.
>Price: N/A | Phone: N/A | Reply: PROTONOB at AOL.COM | Date: 16-Nov-99 |
>Location: N.Y. | [history] |

That was posted at AH yesterday by Busyditch. (Thanks, Biz!) I am going to
be checking out the options on having them make a batch  of  slider caps to
fit the EML 400 sequencer and EML 500 synth. These are the little plastic
cylinders about 1/4" across. I don't have any details yet on whether they
can even make these but I will be finding out soon. I think these guy are
here in NYC which would be ideal since i can bring them a sample to see if
they can match it.

My point is, if they can do it, I'd like to know if anyone here might want
to go in with me on ordering a batch.  We can probably save money by
pooling our orders.
If interested, drop me a note privately with "EML slider caps" as the
subject. I'll get back to you when I find out  pricing and options on
colors if there are any.

Later,

Mike B.

Mike Berman