sequencer / arpeggiator / echo

James Husted jhusted at halcyon.com
Thu Nov 18 16:44:05 CET 1999

It's hard to compete with a really cheap CPU to do menial MIDI stuff. I have
4 old MacII series rigs (3 IIci and 1 IIcx) running MAX (the runtime
versions of patches made on another Mac(G3)) doing oddball things like
parsing/tranposing/analog sequencer emulation. When you can get a II series
mac for about $125 its not a bad deal. A friend of mine has a MacSE that he
got for $50 that he just mainly runs a MIDI monitor on. You could probably
run a MAX program on it also.
-James
--
James Husted