fm-midi

Paul Maddox Paul.Maddox at unilever.com
Wed Nov 17 10:03:02 CET 1999

Doyle,

   As has been said the rx7 is a drum machine, if it is a tx7
this has midi and is a module version of the dx7. BTW the rx7
also has midi but not for playing tunes on :-)

  I dont know about the PSR-12, most 'home' keyboards seem
to have a midi in/out socket on the back.. if it doesn't then you
will need to get it modified and this may cost more than buying
a new synth... piece of advice, never get rid of any keyboards you
own, I made this mistake (including selling an ARP odessey for
250ukp, ok I know mistake but I was young and stupid) and its
something I will never do again.

  Good luck.

  Paul

*   Modulus Synthesiser DIY page ;-				*
*			http://www.xavax.com/modulus	*
*	  Paul.Maddox at unilever.com				*