fm-midi

Doyle doyle at apex.net.au
Wed Nov 17 01:00:38 CET 1999

Please don't flame me for asking these questions, i mean no harm....
I own a Yamaha PSR-12 FM synthesis keyboard.
it is the sort that cannot be programmed, it just has preset sounds and
rhythms. I want to know if it is possible to connect an FM-based synth
to MIDI, or a schematic of this useless peice of shite..
Also, has anyone heard of, or is Robin Whittle? i have a Yamaha RX-7,
which seems to be FM and has midi on it, and has been modified (assumed
from the sticker underneath) by Robin Whittle of Real World Interfaces
in Victoria, Australia. I reckon he is one of the only who can help me.
Any FM-synth DIY lists?