New stuff II

Paul Maddox Paul.Maddox at unilever.com
Tue Nov 16 14:16:34 CET 1999

Dear all,

   Added a projects section to my web page, giving details
of projects currently in development (listen to me I sound like
a company, hehe). On this page you will find the source code
for my 4 channel Midi > CV convertor, aswell as other projects.
  There are CG pictures of the drum unit Im makeing (still havent
got a name for it yet) and an explanation of my polysynth's
concept, I've called it 'cubesynth'.
  Not all the pictures are there yet (monowave/cubesynth) I'll try
and get the last two pictures rendered tonight and on by tomorrow
morning.

  Paul

*   Modulus Synthesiser DIY page ;-				*
*			http://www.xavax.com/modulus	*
*	  Paul.Maddox at unilever.com				*