CAM Orders

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Tue Nov 16 03:00:12 CET 1999

12 boards at once? Am I nuts or what? I can now take orders.
Please reply to me personally use "CAM Orders" as your return
subject.

efm3 at mediaone.net

Please list the boards you want the number of boards for each type
and the total you expect to pay, then add S&H to the total. Details
can be found here....

Please note that elroy has been very busy today. It could take
a while to load.

http://www.xavax.com/efm/diy-pcb/cam/cam.html

I'm probably most proud of the VCF6 diode ladder. It's wonderful now.
However they have all come along well.

EGLFO 1a - ARSR/LFO
VCF 8e - Dual MS20 VCF
VCA 5b - Final VCA and 6X mixer
LFO 5a - VC-LFO
VCO 7D - Dual Saw/Tri VCO w/heater
WAV 1B - Dual Wave shaper w/SubOct
VCA 6B - Dual VCA w/xfade
VCF 1e - 1P HP/LP - 2P HP/BP/LP VCF
RMP 1B - Ring Modulator/Preamp
KBD 2e - Keyboard interface/modulator
DEG 2a - Simple dual ARSD envelope generator
VCF 6b - 4P Diode Ladder

If you have questions or would like to respond. You can reach
me on the efm list at efm at xavax.com. If you are not a member
send majordomo at xavax.com  a short note saying
"subscribe efm".

-tg