Ring modulators

Grant Richter grichter at execpc.com
Mon Nov 15 20:40:02 CET 1999

You need a constant current source of about
100 micro (u) amps. The Burr-Brown REF200
is a good chip for this. With the diode under the
same current and at the same temperature (handle
diodes with pliers, don't touch them with your hand)
find diodes with the forward voltage drop within 2 millivolts
of each other. Like 610 mv and 612 mv.