New member and DIY DSP Synth [slightly OT]

Antti Huovilainen ajhuovil at cc.hut.fi
Mon Nov 15 07:44:22 CET 1999

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Brahim HAMADI CHAREF wrote:

> Please share your ideas and dreams on this "DIY DSP synth". I think the
> best way, if some of you really want to get things started, is to put
> some sort of project proposal. I would like to see specifications.
> Then what tools we need, what has to be done will follow. Let's dream...

This sounds like a good place to plug my softsynth with source <grin> :)
http://www.hut.fi/~ajhuovil/csynth/
LGPL license (= you get the source), 3 oscillators + 3 volume adsr
envelopes + 2/4 pole lp/hp resonant filter with adsr for cutoff +
2 lfos+1 extra envelope. And you get the source.

Antti

-  Scarlet crimson rosey red, I must be dead or stoned out of my head   -
-    Orange yellow tangerine, the acid queen in a psychedelic scene     -
- Ochre chestnut chocolate brown, I'm upside down on a cosmic eiderdown -
-              Ivory milky chalky white, the stars ignite               -
-              I vanish in the light that burns so bright               -
-                         - Arjen Anthony Lucassen                      -