DR Who. and water lue!

Bjarne Nillson bnillson at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 23:03:51 CET 1999

Eventually, the producer forced the actors to
put their heads in the water closset and the michophone
in tho a rubber condom (to protect the precious Neumahn mic's
from the brown subbs floating around) and  at the same time the
coridinator flushed the toilet, there we have the four quadrant
modulation effect that finaley ended up to be the dalec voice!!

BJ(who always wwashes his feet in the water closet) Urk!!!!!