Purpose of this list? Was External Soundcard help

Bjarne Nillson bnillson at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:57:41 CET 1999

Funny you said this,I have thinking in those terms too now
for a while!!! Lately i was invited to vissit the founders
of Elektron ESI thru a mutural friend, and i went over,
very nice people, and they have a new wery interesting
DSP based synt in their sleews.

Also there are a "special edition" of the SID station
coming soon,50 to 100 units.Black in collor with silver aluminium collor of
the text,wey nice looking i can say, and eventually i was asked if i can do
the special editions analogue part, mostly
an design uppgrade to the noisy behavior of the sidstation!

We shall see what the supreme beeing can do!!!

BJ