The Thomas Henry book

J. Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Sat Nov 13 23:39:51 CET 1999

> From: Doug Ferrell <dougf at flashpnt.com>
> 	Larry, what did you think of the NE570 book?  I was thinking about
getting
> it too since I have a few of these things in my parts bin.

Well, Doug, my experience level is very low in the diy area.  So, I am
looking for good material about music related circuits.  It explains this
little chip fairly well.  I just got the book, so I am still looking it
over.

It only has a few circuits.  Not all of them are useful, but as a learning
tool, it does explain the theory of operation of the circuits.  The whole
thing is only 18 pages, but it was quite cheap.  The envelope follower
looks interesting.  I does not have many parts.

Larry Hendry