Percussion ribbon controller

Ian Fritz ijfritz at
Sat Nov 13 22:33:06 CET 1999

Harry --

In my experience, it is more usually called music wire. Here are some
random links. Note that even Baldwin calls it music wire.


Harry Bissell wrote:
> Music Wire is called "Piano Wire" here in the USA. It usually isn't sold in music
> stores (unless they specialize in pianos which use this stuff for springs...

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list