[synth-diy] Sorta OT: health risks

Toby Paddock tpaddock at seanet.com
Sat Nov 13 20:21:01 CET 1999

This reminds me of the *old days* when assemblers at work
could smoke at their bench. They often had a open container
of freon for cleaning off flux. One day someone figured out that
if freon fumes went through the high temperatures in a cigarette,
they would break down into something real nasty.

Smoking while assembling aerospace electronics,
open freon containers... seems a little weird now.

 - -- -  Toby Paddock
http://www.seanet.com/~tpaddock/mus_gear.html