[synth-diy] Sorta OT: health risks

Scott Gravenhorst chordman at flash.net
Sat Nov 13 11:38:32 CET 1999

"Rob" <cyborg_0 at iquest.net> wrote:

> [...]

Not to mention the fact that heavy metals can be absorbed directly
through the skin.  But does the fact that it's a lead/tin alloy
temper that some?  Inquiring solderers want to know.  I've
been soldering alot of years and I don't I don't I don't I don't
seem to have any real priblooms...  (OW!)

-- Scott Gravenhorst	                | Linux Rex, Linux Vobiscum
-- FatMan: www.teklab.com/~chordman     | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- NonFatMan: members.xoom.com/_XOOM/chordman/index.html
-- Al Gore: I'm the father of the internet.