slightly OT, JX-8p

Jim Battin PlanetZ at mediaone.net
Sat Nov 13 13:03:02 CET 1999

A Roland PG-800 Can be used as well.  However, It might be like the
JX-3P, where the programmer and Midi cannot function at the same time,
but I don't know for sure.

I think the soundblaster Midi Port IS MPU401 compatable.  I've had no
problem running applications that require an MPU-401 interface with my
Sound Blaster Vibra16.