The Thomas Henry book

J. Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Fri Nov 12 15:39:53 CET 1999

Well, there was more than one.  I have two of them:

"Electronic Music Circuits:  The Reprints" - a collection of 38 articles
from the pages of Polyphony, Electronic Musician, and others.  This one is
currently out of stock at Midwest Analog Products.  I'm not sure he plans
to re-stock it.  If he does not, it is a spiral bound book that could
easily be copied (with his permission, of course).

"Making Music with the NE570 Compander" - a short 18 page booklet with
circuits using this chip for VCAs, compressors, limiters, envelop
followers, etc.  This one is still available at the Midwest Analog Product
website.

There is a third one I do not have called "The Electronic Drum Cookbook."

Larry Hendry