68HC11 and myths!

Bjarne Nillson bnillson at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:40:48 CET 1999

OK, that i can understand ,i was beliving that the  entire
seri had dissapered!

Well use the PLCC versions i have allways used them

Regards and in best intention
BJ

A 1 Ausd tip:
Go to your local electronics depossit junk
yard in mellbourne, particulary those who has a
demolition contracts with a swedish company named Ericsson.
You know the one woh does crappy mobile phones!

Have a "walkabout" at the yard and look aroud for
the GSM and telephone switch racks, in them you will
found tonns of HC11 in various formats, lots of A8,F1,811
types.

rom: Paul Perry <pfperry at melbpc.org.au>