(Fwd) DSP stuff (was Re: Questions)

Marnix Bosman marnix.bosman at hacousto.com
Thu Nov 11 13:59:02 CET 1999

One other option are the modular systems from the german Company
Doepfer http://www.doepfer.de/  .

The A-100 stuff is really good and quite cheap in comparison with the
other options. The Nord Modular is very good indeed but this solution
lacks the feel of real knobs and the patch cords. If you want the
real deal, the doepfer is by far the cheapest option.

I don't know if Doepfer has an American distributor but that should
not be a problem. I also have seen that Paia has a small modular
system. It isn't displayed on their website yet (
http://www.paia.com/ ) but the are telling people about it in their
current catalogue. I haven't heard it yet but it looks very
promising.

Check it out.

Marnix Bosman
------------ marnix.bosman at hacousto.com ------------------