Percussion ribbon controller

Rory McDonald rmcdonald at viewtech.com
Thu Nov 11 01:27:03 CET 1999

I like the ribbon controller on my Yamaha CS-80; when you press anywhere on
the ribbon, it places a reference point, and then when you move up or down
from that reference it pitches up or down from that point.  It has quite a
bit of range too.  I can look and see if I have any schematics on it.
Someone on the list probably knows this ribbon technically a lot better than
I.
-Rory Mc Donald