reference

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Wed Nov 10 16:05:47 CET 1999

> >   If anyone happens to know of a good source of better than 1% zeners, I'd
> >love to know about them.  Most of them tend to be in the 5% range and
> >I've found only one place carrying 1% zeners.
>
> Surely if you need beter than 1%, you shouldn't be using a zener, the
> temperature
> and load variation is going to be more than this.

   Well I like using them as an easy way to limit CV ranges, like say
into a PWM comparator, and want them to have a stable operating point.
Temperature and load variation aren't too much of an issue since they
aren't being turned on most of the time.

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!         |     The E-Music DIY Archive