Questions according DMM

Paul Maddox Paul.Maddox at unilever.com
Wed Nov 10 10:12:23 CET 1999

Hi,

  My DMM does volatge/current/resistor, it also does frequency
count (invaluable this!), transistor checking and capacitor reading.

  I got it from rapid electronics for about 26UKP, bargin...

  Paul

*   Modulus Synthesiser DIY page ;-				*
*			http://www.xavax.com/modulus	*
*	  Paul.Maddox at unilever.com				*