Identifying tempcos

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Wed Nov 10 09:50:58 CET 1999

:::That is H(t) * F(t) = (Exp (log H(t) + log F(t)) which is the basis
:::for multipliers like the RC4200. But something funky happens
:::mathematically when you filter a log converted time varying
:::signal before exponent conversion since you dealing with an
:::addition rather than a multiplication of two functions.
:::
:::Could this maybe be useful for music? Anybody?

Another lightbulb: I think the method is called cepstrum,
it is described in the holy bible - ah - Rabiner/Gold.
I remember it was used for speech processing,
speach is near to music, isn't it?

m.c.