Identifying tempcos

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 10 06:28:47 CET 1999

There are NO TEMPCOs in ANYTHING !!! If there were, we'd have removed
them all by now.
said Harry (who is half serious about this)
Nothing but a synth or a Log converter is likely to have a real
tempco... unless you guys have access to old guided missle parts in
which case we'll have to kill you (to get your tempcos of course....)
:^)