reference

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Tue Nov 9 21:48:20 CET 1999

> > > some circuits demand a stable reference voltage.  There are a lot of
> > > chips arround (mostly bandgap).  Can somebody please recommend a stable
> > > reference, not too expensive, and available ?
> >
> Zener diodes.

   If anyone happens to know of a good source of better than 1% zeners, I'd
love to know about them.  Most of them tend to be in the 5% range and
I've found only one place carrying 1% zeners.
   As it is, I have to test mine before use and I hate that!  ;)

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!         |     The E-Music DIY Archive