reference

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Tue Nov 9 18:39:09 CET 1999

> some circuits demand a stable reference voltage.  There are a lot of
> chips arround (mostly bandgap).  Can somebody please recommend a stable
> reference, not too expensive, and available ?

   LM4040 from National.  You can get them from Mouser and/or Digi-Key.
There are different grades available, LM4040DIZ is 1%error and run around
$1.20 or so and is available in 10, 5, 4.1, and 2.5V.
   Buffer them through a low-noise op-amp and there you go.

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!         |     The E-Music DIY Archive