Identifying tempcos

Jim Patchell patchell at teletrac.com
Tue Nov 9 18:08:30 CET 1999

    Some of them look like wire wound resistors (because they are), such
as the Tel Labs Q81 type.  Also, in order for it to do it's job, it must
be in physical contact with the transistor it is compensating, so if you
see any resistor glued or otherwise fastened to an IC or transistor,
good chance this is the part you are looking for.

    -Jim