Questions according DMM

Fraser, Colin J Colin.Fraser at scottishpower.plc.uk
Tue Nov 9 17:13:30 CET 1999

I'll second the recommendation of a 4 1/2 digit multimeter - they are also
especially useful if you are calibrating synth keyboards or cv convertors to
output exactly 1 volt per octave.
Many service manuals specifically tell you to use a 4 1/2 digit meter.

It'll cost more, but a good unit will last years.

Colin f