keyboard triggered filter

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gte.net
Tue Nov 9 10:09:27 CET 1999

>This must be *filter controlled feedback* week.

If you're interested in this feedback stuff you should definitely
check out David Tudor's Rainforest. I've wanted it for years and
recently I picked up a used copy of the CD (Mode records), which has
even more than the original LP (which I still want for my collection
if anyone wants to part with it)..

Briefly, he filled a room with various objects with contact mic's
and, well, you get the idea.

>Using the spring reverb instead of tape worked better than I expected.
>Pretty classic flying saucer sounds.
>I really like using a cheap BBD delay for this.

Exactly. Forget those pristine gadgets.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

ICQ: 45652354