Homebuilt Modular Analog goodies FS.

Andrew Schrock aschrock at cs.brandeis.edu
Tue Nov 9 06:39:54 CET 1999

I'm leaving synth-diy and the gear biz in general for a while. Essentially
I feel I need to focus on other aspects of my music (and indeed, other
aspects of my life) for a while, and I'm not using this gear for the type
of music I'm making now.

Thus I'm getting rid of a lot of hand built modular analog stuff which I
feel has outlived its usefullness to me. A full list, including prices,
is at www.cs.brandeis.edu/~aschrock/modular.txt. There's a lot of stuff
there, so don't be shy if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer
them. Trades are encouraged.

Thanks for years of helpful advice, I can't tell you how much I've
learned in my time here. I'll be around, and busy at that, but refraining
from taking part in most list activities.

Andrew