cv to midi???

Fraser, Colin J Colin.Fraser at scottishpower.plc.uk
Mon Nov 8 12:54:54 CET 1999

Well it's not really a data line - more a pull-up for the open collector
output, but I know what you mean.
The shield line isn't supposed to be connected at an input.
Still, if it works...

I've never actually seen an electrical spec for a midi output stage.
Anyone know where it might be found ?
Since I make midi to din sync convertors that are powered from the midi
line, I'd be interested to see whether devices they don't work with are
still within the midi spec.

Colin f