Led bargraph displays

CHoaglin at aol.com CHoaglin at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 01:06:58 CET 1999

I'm not sure if if anybody has a use for them, but I'm going to have a large
number of 10 segment LED bar displays for sale soon, which would probably
make good VU meters or something like that. I'm not sure if they're all the
same color within each display, but I'll be testing them soon..anybody who's
interested, let me know, and we can talk about price. It'll definitely be
less than a buck, and possibly less than 50 cents, and all will be tested and
working.

Chris