possible tempco alternative link

Ian Fritz ijfritz at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 03:05:22 CET 1999

Martin, Rene, et al. --

I'm not following this argument. The term being compensated is
exp(-V/kT). Since V is proportional to the tempco R, we need R
proportional to T. This is a linear T dependence of R. It is not correct
to say that the tempco should be the same as the tempco of 1/T. The two
temperature effects are not being subtracted, they are being ratioed.

  Ian