midi-cv endwork progress...

Grant Richter grichter at execpc.com
Fri Nov 5 22:37:58 CET 1999

One thing I would like to see implemented is
the MIDI equivalent of a Looper. A small sequencer
with just record then play that would automatically
loop the MIDI events between record and play.
Like hitting infinite loop on a digital delay.
The Synthi AKS sequencer works like this and
is a very musical tool for space/trance/ambient.