Tempcos

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Fri Nov 5 16:32:05 CET 1999

   Having just bought some, I highly recommend Micro-Ohm tempco resistors:

   www.microohm.com

   I ordered their part number, LPTC-12T3G-1.0K, which is a 2% 1/8W sized
3500ppm 1.0K resistor.
   The reason why I went with this is the small size of the resistor.
Compared to the monsters I've seen on my OB-X voice cards, it was the
main reason why I was looking at alternative compensation means.  But
after getting and trying these, I'm hooked!  I now have 10 nice VCO
boards that are rock stable.

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!         |     The E-Music DIY Archive