SYNTH-DIY ADMIN MSG, was: OT: Piracy

Rick Jansen rick at bpa.nl
Fri Nov 5 12:09:06 CET 1999

I'd like to see this thread stopped too. Although I
don't expect a court case from this discussion, the
list currently runs on my employer's equipment. That is
ok, but not if legal trouble would arise from this,
or moral issues would arise.

I intend to move synth-diy to a private machine soon,
the moment the cable company delivers this service.
It is announced that this is happening next month.
I will install a Linux machine that is online 24h per
day, so the only difference you should notice is a
change of mail address for the list.

Virtually yours,

Rick Jansen
__