Tempcos

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Fri Nov 5 08:56:23 CET 1999

A possible alternative (by Rene Schmitz, I have no experience so far) are
silicon linearized "Tempcos" KTYsomething (Philips, somehow nonlinear,
don't make the same mistake like me when I ordered the unsymmetrical
variant, most applications need two polarities) and also NiCr or PlNi
thermo measurement resistor elements for precision usage, they have about
3800ppm/K, are pretty linear, a good resistance tolerance, are not *very*
expensive and are a bit better available then wire wound tempcos, which
are still special items. I could get these @ conrad.de, which is something in between Radio Shack and Farnell, for example.

m.c.