cv to midi???

Grant Richter grichter at execpc.com
Fri Nov 5 06:54:16 CET 1999

The PAIA MIDI Brain will do this. It is an 8031 microprocessor
with an 8 bit A/D converter. There is software on the site for
eight input voltages generating 8 MIDI CCs. Other software will
do eight pulses generating eight note ons and can be retro-fit to
old drum machines without MIDI (like a TR606).

Check http://www.paia.com

Very inexpensive kit.