Arp Quartet cheap?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 5 08:20:16 CET 1999

Its no secret whats inside the top octave generator... its just digital dividers
that have the 12th root of 2 relationship to each other. If anyone has the data
sheet it will tell what the division ratios are... A PLA FPGA etc could do this, or
even good old CMOS logic. An 8 bit divider would give acceptable accuracy in most
cases... more bits are better.
Somewhere in the junk drawer I have an old paper that has some best fit ratios. I
could find it... interest ????

:^) Harry