OT: Piracy

Scott Gravenhorst chordman at flash.net
Thu Nov 4 15:35:16 CET 1999

In some countries, it may be possible that the person or persons
responsible for the distribution of this kind of information
could be subject to legal action.  Do we want this list shut down
by some stupid court?  Do we want our list manager dragged into
court and have to defend this?  Or the institution that operates
the server hardware upon which the list server runs?

I am pleading this time.  Let's all PLEASE drop this thread and
common interest:  Synthesizer do-it-yourself.

-- Scott Gravenhorst	                | Linux Rex, Linux Vobiscum
-- FatMan: www.teklab.com/~chordman     | RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- NonFatMan: members.xoom.com/_XOOM/chordman/index.html
-- Al Gore: I'm the father of the internet.