Two choices

SYSph@ntOPus wils0450 at tc.umn.edu
Thu Nov 4 22:14:47 CET 1999

Why, cause I won't tow the status qou? Tell you what, I'll apologize to
the people on this list that have helped me and do matter....Paul Perry,
Bill Layer, Eric Barbour (sorry about the spelling) Tom Priore, Tony
Allgood, Jim Johnson (whose shareware I registered), and JH.
Take your strongarm tactics and go beat your  wife.

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 WeAreAs1 at aol.com wrote:

> If you value being a part of the DIY list half as much as any of the rest of
> us do, you will immediately apologize for your comments - publicly,
> sincerely, unequivocally, and with humility.
>
> If not, you will unsubscribe.
>
> I'm sure the list members will be gracious enough to accept your apology, if
> it's sufficiently sincere.
>
> This list has given so much for you.  You owe it to us.
>

     > >> SUBCREATURES! GOZER THE GOZERIAN, GOZER THE DESTRUCTOR, < <<
                 VOLGUUS ZILDROHAR, THE TRAVELLER HAS COME.