DIY vs Copyright Theft (Piracy)

Caloroso, Michael E CalorosoME at corning.com
Thu Nov 4 20:25:35 CET 1999

> Piracy is freedom.

OK, then that would apply to the music you play that puts food in your mouth, correct?  :)

Just putting the shoe on the other foot...

Many members on this list (including me) write software for a living, and I won't even open that can of worms... people who write statements like the one above aren't mature enough to understand.

There's a thin line between DIY and copyright theft, and that line is very clearly defined.  Advertising pirated software on a public forum is pretty stupid.

And let's not drag this thread out, please.

MC