VCO PCB ordered

Chris MacDonald macdonald at evenfall.com
Thu Nov 4 19:45:12 CET 1999

Thanks to everyone who responded about the VCO PC board.  I went ahead
and placed a production order, they should be ready in about three
weeks.  Not all of the boards are claimed so if anyone else is
interested just let me know.  Here's a link with some info, schematic
and picture:

http://www.evenfall.com/diy/vcoproto.html

The boards will be double-sided, 2 oz. copper, solder masked, with a
silk screened legend.  Brief instructions, schematic diagram and parts
list will be included.  The cost is $16 (U.S.) for one, $15 each for
two, or $14 each for three or more.  I have a small supply of the 1k
tempco resistors so if desired I can supply one with each board ordered
for $6 extra.  Add $2 per order for shipping outside the U.S.

Thanks,

Chris MacDonald