leadless asm1 design

Ingo Debus debus at cityweb.de
Tue Nov 2 08:38:43 CET 1999

Andy Main wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Following my recent proposels for a leadless modular design, I'm now
> looking for midi software to send various sysex and controller data to
> it using my own (very basic) gui.

Have a look at SoundDiver. This is a universal editor and librarian
software, and you can create adaptations for your DIY gear (if the
parameters can be controlled via Sysex). It's very easy to create a nice
GUI with sliders, knobs, buttons, graphical envelope editing etc. No
programming language or other additional tools are required. I made an
adaptation for my self-made synth too.

Ingo