DeltaLab memory expansion

Grant Richter grichter at execpc.com
Wed Nov 3 00:17:18 CET 1999

Ah, THE early echo unit of American spacerock bands.
The tabla loop on F/i's "Space Mantra" is an Effectron
and the space electronics was all ARP 2600 and Effectron
up to the "Paradise Out Here" album.

Doug Walker of Alien Planetscapes still carries an Effectron
in his effects rack and uses it to this day (so it's blessed by the best).

Definitely "Spacerock Tested".

----------
> From: jhaible <jhaible at debitel.net>
> To: diy <synth-diy at mailhost.bpa.nl>
> Subject: DeltaLab memory expansion
> Date: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 2:21 PM
>
> Hi,
>
> after a fruitless search for a cheap digital delay that fits my needs, I
> decided to expand the memory of my DeltaLab Effectron I. This box looks
like
> the cheapest one of an entire line of FX devices, and while covering
Flanger