Tube Challenge!!

Paul Maddox Paul.Maddox at unilever.com
Tue Nov 2 09:38:04 CET 1999

All,

  Phattytron lives here ;-
		http://www.metasonix.com/
  For schematics of Valve synths try here ;-
		http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~mmccorq/emd/papers.html

  Eric Barbour is the guy built these, he reads this list.
I have always found him to be an approachable guy and
incredibly helpful (thankyou eric).

  Paul

*   Modulus Synthesiser DIY page ;-				*
*			http://www.xavax.com/modulus	*
*	  Paul.Maddox at unilever.com				*