convolution

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Tue Nov 2 09:10:41 CET 1999

:::How about a gun? :-)
:::

Did you read the news?

Germany: Gun manic arrested in Cologne cathedral...
When carried away he shouted something like "impulse" ...

;_>

:::Somewhere back in my memory I seem to think that when acoustic
:::professionals do this they use an electric spark.  Practically I guess
:::that would mean the largest capacitor in your collection, or burning
:::up a small piece of wire with the AC line or a 12-volt car battery.
:::(Hey, this is why you got into electronics in the first place!)

I know this, but didn't mention because of obvious problems (law).

m.c.