Tube Challenge!!

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Mon Nov 1 23:18:41 CET 1999

Thinking about it again, it is a vco in a way... The presence control
could be called resonance and it's one on the reasons Marshall
amps are still the best sounding guitar amps you can buy. It has
a res control!   Anyway enough res and the power amp oscillates
apply a voltage to the input and you have a power-vco. The same
principle can be applied to preamp circuits. A tube vco/vcf/vca
should not be a problem. If I had the time I might take up your
challenge but the diy-pcb group would have a fit.

-tg